Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How to get high quality backlinks?

On 4:50 AM
Socialize It →
0
Advertisements

How to get high quality backlinks?

I have a blog up, with a free domain & would like to get my google rankings up!

What can I do? Can someone offer a "for dummies" explanation?

I have a few questions on my mind:

1) What is guest posting, and how does it exactly work?
- Do I need to be some kind of authority?
- Do I need to show experience?
- If it's a legitimate & "authoritative" website for entrepreneurs, would they be interested in black hat tactics?

2) If a blog with weak google ranking linked to my website, would it be helpful? 


Post high page rank site like blog,article submission,Press release,Forum posting,blog commenting,RSS feed.Participate in forums, Blog post, Web 2.0 sites to get high quality backlink.Get high quality backlink for post only high page rank site like blog post,social bookmarking,Press release,Article submission,Forum posting etc.
Here is a list of some good backlinking strategy resources:
http://www.passiveincomegurus.com/backlinking-your-niche-site/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

badge